- Our employees are the foundation for our success, creating the sparks to improve, refine, and expand our software solutions. We continuously strive to build an environment that fosters creativity and support, encouraging employees to tap their potential and grow. In our fast-paced, dynamic company, you will encounter intellectual challenges, limitless rewards, and an opportunity to impact the world.
- Veristream is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. EOE/AA/MFDV
- We are always looking for highly qualified people to join our team. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we will only respond and ask for interviews and applications from those who most closely fit the requirements of our open positions. Individuals submitting resumes in response to job postings are not considered applicants with the company until an employment application for Veristream is completed.
Inside Sales Manager
Veristream has been providing visitor management solutions to customers around the world for more than 14 years. Our corporate clients include Fortune 100 companies, universities, hospitals and research facilities. We are currently experiencing rapid growth due to recently introduced products and are looking to expand our sales team.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Manager to join our team. The manager in this position will be responsible for supervising the Inside Sales Representative (ISR) team. This position will be providing day-to-day tactical support to the ISR’s and supporting day-to-day efforts of the sales team. The sales manager will work towards overachieving the team’s quota as well as identify, align, mentor and develop the individuals on the team.
- Supervise the ISR group responsible for working with customers over the phone for the purpose of selling BreezN products and overachieving our sales goals.
- Manage a team to meet and exceed all sales metrics.
- Accurate sales forecasting via Salesforce.com.
- Provide online product demonstrations for customers
- Process non-standard pricing requests and approved pricing
- Track sales opportunities (leads, price proposals, etc.) and drive revenue generation activities.
- Perform ongoing analysis and reporting on customer opportunities that are supported.
- Act as a liaison between partner, customers, and appropriate Veristream reps to help close sales opportunities.
- Demonstrate consistent achievement of sales quota.
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including
- Assist in the recruiting, training, and development of ISRs.
- Responsible for the supervision of sales related activities and resources needed to facilitate the day-to-day efforts of the department.
- Works cross functionally with the field channel directors to assist regional efforts.
- Works cross functionally within Veristream for the goals of the sales organization.
- Responsible for employee career development, compensation, performance goals, monitoring and coaching, training, and new hire development.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Demonstrated experience Supervising Inside Sales teams, including success in achieving progressively higher quota or other sales related goals, required.
- Experience working in Inside Sales, required.
- Demonstrated solid day-to-day supervisory skills overseeing the productivity of a sales team, required.
- Solid understanding of technology and SaaS solutions, required
- Strong negotiation skills, required.
- Proven coaching skills, required.
- Good communication skills, required.
- Must be a team player and be able juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Project management skills, required.
- A college degree is preferred, especially a Bachelor’s degree or a MBA.
- Experience as a sales manager in the SaaS software market.
- Experience with visitor management is preferred.
- This position will be located in Orlando, FL.
- This position will report directly to the VP of Sales & Marketing