Our most valuable assets
are our employees
Our employees are the foundation for our success, creating the sparks to improve, refine and expand our software solutions. We continuously strive to build an environment that fosters creativity and support, encouraging employees to tap into their potential for growth.
We realize the importance of a healthy work/life balance. That’s why we offer flexible working schedules and the ability to work from home.
You can leave the suits at home. Veristream encourages casual dress for our employees and a low-key work environment.
Located between Downtown Orlando and Winter Park and near University of Central Florida, our office is convenient for commuters and offers a variety of restaurants and shopping for lunch or happy hour.
PERKS & BENEFITS
We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, employer-match 401k, and vacation, sick, personal and holiday time.
Enterprise Account Executive | Orlando, FL
The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for developing their geographic territory at Veristream. The representative in this role will be responsible for presenting enterprise solutions within this market. Travel is expected up to 10% of the time.
The Account Executive is required to have a proven track record of selling SaaS solutions at a high level. You should be able to leverage previous relationships in this position to expedite the sales cycle and reduce competition. The candidate who fills this role will be responsible for every aspect of the sales cycle, including, but not limited to the following:
• Provide online product demonstrations to prospective customers • “Lead by example” inside sales leadership for inside Business Development team • Excellent ability to close transactional and at time Larger Enterprise deals • Establish relationships at the mid management level and C level of prospective client organizations • Meet assigned sales quotas for sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts • Work with Veristream on-boarding and support teams to review the requirements of the deal and identify our strategy for making the customer successful
• Execute on the sales process which includes, but is not limited to: engagement, discovery, internal and external collaboration, presentations, pricing, negotiation and closing • Become a subject matter expert on the iVisitor and BreezN solution • Leverage experience selling SaaS software
• Bachelor’s Degree • 3-5 years of experience selling and managing top-tier accounts and SaaS solutions • 5+ years of strategic sales experience selling software in a competitive landscape.
• Demonstrated history of exceeding booking targets • Comfortable calling at the senior executive level • Excellent communication and presentation skills • Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook • Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
Sales Engineer | Orlando, FL
The Sales Engineer who fills this role will be responsible for serving prospective and current customers by identifying their needs, and will work with Sales, Engineering and Product management to uncover technical requirements. Occasional travel from time to time may be required. Travel is required, up to 10%
• Provide online product demonstrations to prospective customers • Work with Veristream on-boarding, support and sales team to review technical requirements of customer and identify our strategy for making the customer successful • Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests. • Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule. • Assist sales with technical Statements of Work. • Develops customer’s staff by providing technical information and training. • Become a technical subject matter expert on the iVisitor and BreezN solution • Leverage experience selling SaaS software • Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
• 3-5 years of IT and/or software system implementation and operation in an enterprise environment. • 3-5 years in enterprise software applications operating on a SaaS platform.
• Knowledge of software security protocols, standards, and specifications including ISO, SOC, HIPAA. • Ability to specify features, upgrades, and corrective actions to software developers. • Ability to write operational and security procedures.
Problem Solving • Product Knowledge • Selling to Customer Needs • Soft • Technical Understanding • Verbal Communication • Requirements Analysis • Innovation.
SaaS Product Manager
We are experiencing significant growth from our newest SaaS platform and are seeking driven professionals to help deliver the company’s vision and strategy while fulfilling our customer’s needs.
As a Veristream SaaS Product Manager, you will manage a diverse range of activities in the business and software development areas with the goal of expanding revenue opportunities in our target markets. You will translate market needs into tasks for development, drive the product roadmap, engage with customers to understand their needs, and support sales efforts. Through your extensive knowledge of our SaaS products and offerings, insights into our competitors, collaboration with our current customers, and foresight into area of opportunities you will drive the success of the company.
• 5+ years professional experience in B2B SaaS product management with a proven track record of taking services from concept to launch and continued development • Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements from several sources and build a compelling product vision • Well versed in current web marketing and analytic techniques • Exceptional verbal/written communicator, with experience presenting to audience from IT staff to C-suite • Experienced in Agile/Scrum environment • Comfortable understanding and discussing SaaS architecture concepts • Experience in IT security protocols, guidelines, and compliance desired.
• Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research with existing and future customers • Collaborate with key customers and prospects to understand solution needs, pains and gaps to create unique value-added solutions • Articulate the vision, product roadmap and business requirements driven by intimate knowledge of customer needs and market opportunities • Work closely with development team to define and deliver new features and solutions • Drive product launches with the marketing team and sales executives • Support sales reps and account executives in customer presentations and demos.