Our most valuable assets are our employees
Our employees are the foundation for our success, creating the sparks to improve, refine and expand our software solutions. We continuously strive to build an environment that fosters creativity and support, encouraging employees to tap into their potential for growth.
Inside Sales Representative
Are you looking for a new and exciting sales career in Orlando? Veristrem could be your next great opportunity. We are seeking motivated, service-oriented professionals to enhance our inside sales functions and take our customer service to the next level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Sales Representative who fills this role will be responsible for developing sales opportunities for Veristream’s market leading Visitor Management Systems throughout the US. The representative will be assigned inbound sales leads in addition to calling on enterprise businesses and will be responsible for presenting Veristream software solutions. This is a local position.
The sales rep who fills this role will be a high energy individual capable of driving sales of Veristream’s new software platform throughout the enterprise market. You should be able to present in person and over video and phone the key attributes of Veristream’s product and expedite the sales cycle. The person who fills this role will be responsible for every aspect of the sales cycle, including, but not limited to, the following.
• Engage customers at multiple levels of an enterprise organization
• Meet assigned sales quotas for sales volume
• Work with Veristream technical and support teams to review the requirements of the deal and
identify our strategy for making the customer successful
• Execute on the sales process which includes, but is not limited to: engagement, discovery,
internal and external collaboration, presentations, pricing, negotiation and closing
• Become a subject matter expert on the Veristream solution
• Leverage experience selling SaaS software
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 1-3 years of experience selling into enterprise accounts
• Experience selling SaaS or IT solutions is a plus
• Comfortable calling at all levels of an organization.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
• Health, dental, and vision coverage
• Employer paid life insurance
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
Veristream is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. EOE/AA/MFDV
• BS in Computer Science or related field,
HTML, and CSS
• 5+ years of experience with Git or similar version control
• Experience with Java Spring development
• Experience working with RESTful API and Web Security
• Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum) and cross-functional teams (Product
Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts)
• Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
• Understanding of OO development, Software Architecture & Design Patterns
development of new implementations
• Strong communication skills and comfortable in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new project releases and
initiatives to support and enhance our existing web based platform.
• Implement code, prioritizing clean design, scalability, modularity, and componentization
• Test and troubleshoot work, ensuring top quality product and results
• Stay current on the latest technologies to educate and enlighten peers
• Perform other duties as requested