Our most valuable assets
are our employees
Our employees are the foundation for our success, creating the sparks to improve, refine and expand our software solutions. We continuously strive to build an environment that fosters creativity and support, encouraging employees to tap into their potential for growth.
We realize the importance of a healthy work/life balance. That’s why we offer flexible working schedules and the ability to work from home.
You can leave the suits at home. Veristream encourages casual dress for our employees and a low-key work environment.
Located between Downtown Orlando and Winter Park and near University of Central Florida, our office is convenient for commuters and offers a variety of restaurants and shopping for lunch or happy hour.
PERKS & BENEFITS
We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, employer-match 401k, and vacation, sick, personal and holiday time.
Customer Success Account Manager | Orlando, FL
Customer Success Account Managers (CSAM) are responsible for proactive communications with assigned customers to provide guidance future success. CSAMs are responsible for driving customer satisfaction, deployment, utilization, increasing the lifetime customer value. When required, CSAMs work cross-functionally within the organization to resolve customer satisfaction related issues and play a critical part of the experience we provide our customers. Responsible for managing the existing customers on a day-to-day basis to maximize expansion opportunities and customer retention.
• Manage customers through product set up and implementation
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to define product requirements and project goals to meet customers’ business needs
• Focus on successful onboarding, driving customer adoption, upsells and renewals
• Scope implementation services; Create SOWs; Schedule implementation dates; Participate in Project Kick-off calls; Validate customer
requirements; confirm customer goals; set expectations for implementation projects; and conduct project status calls with customer and internal teams
• Serve as an escalation point person during implementation and throughout customer lifecycle
• Become a subject matter expert on the Veristream solutions
• Identify and provide product improvement opportunities to Product Management
• Work closely with Sales, Product Management, Support and marketing to continually improve customer experience, expand business, and improve operations
• Manage customer reference program and support Sales team with customer references
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define product requirements and project goals to meet customers’ business needs
• Manage customer issues and resolve escalation
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related discipline
• 5+ years of relevant experience in software services preferably healthcare or enterprise software
• Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success and aligning complex customer solutions at the executive and department levels
Marketing Associate | Orlando, FL
We are seeking a Creative Marketing Associate to help plan and implement corporate sales and marketing strategies. Responsibilities include producing visual concepts/deliverables to support the Veristream marketing department, both traditional and digital. You will also manage the daily administrative tasks to ensure marketing and sales runs smoothly by conducting market research, gathering and analyzing consumer behavior, and maintaining our CRM.
The ideal candidate has strong communication skills, excellent grammar and editing capability, polished design background, and the ability to work autonomously. The Marketing Associate should be able to adapt to changing directions and make decisions quickly.
• BA/BS degree in Marketing or Graphic Design
• 2+ years of work with digital and traditional design
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Creative thinker with careful attention to detail
• Working knowledge of web design, including CMS, HTML, CSS etc.
• Efficient in CRM databases, specifically SalesForce
• Must be able to convey design best practices and project details/ideas across all levels of the company, including the executive team.
• Desire to work at a fast-paced software startup
• Interpret and understand our prospective and existing buyer base and their buying cycles by translating this into effective creative collateral
• Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
• Conduct market research to identify new opportunities
• Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
• Create reports on marketing and sales metrics, like conversion rates
• Coordinate with the Marketing Design and Content teams to create advertising material (e.g. email campaigns, social media, print collateral, presentations, websites, videos, infographics, event materials)
• Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
• Prepare regular sales forecasting reports
• Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
• Advanced capabilities in the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc
• SEO/SEM campaigns and web analytics
• PPC, Google Ads, Programmatic Advertising
• Strong writing skills
• Proven work experience as Marketing Associate or similar role